May 12th 2014,
i'm now 21.
I graduated my Diploma in DPA at 20.
got my driving license at 19.
I choose Diploma over Matrik to future my study at 18.
My hardest part dying to study for SPM at 17.
happily got an offer to go boarding school at 16.
Ayah give a slide phone as a reward for my PMR result at 15.
I have my own written novel and short story at 14.
I enjoy sending letter to my bff at 13.
at 12 I got 4 As 1b for my UPSR
take KAFA examination an gots 6As at 11.
Transfer to Sabah at 10.
Got no 4 in class and crying badly at 9.
First experience go to dentist at school w/o parents at 8
I enter class 1 Ar-Rasyiddin at 7.
I enter a fancy dress at 6.
read a story book in front of the people in an event at 5
at 4 cry when i see my bro cry in front of nursery's fence.
People think I am a chinese little girl at 3.
I cry a lot at 2.
I dont remember anything at 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment