Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ohana means family :)


one naugty lil bro with one insane big bro with one powerfull mum wit one courage father with one and only daugther



Lilo: 'Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.'

*Puff!*

I'm just thinking of being away from my family after this. *again! After been two years at maktab without them*
I mean after I will continue my study, I will be more far away from them. *sobs*
I want to declare something for sure, I'm a kiddo whose very sad if her parents left me behind -____-
HOMESICK! ~ *gahh!*

I don't even know if this *sickness* will come again after this~ yaiy.

HAHA.

*The big bro a.k.a my enemy in life. LOL

Sometimes, I always make a jerk face as my big bro always been applause from my parents for his excellent achievement in his study. *jealous*
Whatever it is, I will take it as a delightfully awesome challenge ~! yeahx~!
*although I failed for betting his challenge for my SPM result -______-
but never mind. It not my luck for that part, see bro? I'm ready to take your bet again !
He studying under CFS IIUM Petaling Jaya at UIA where he choose medic for his course. Medic for life ~ He said.
Huh whatever~ -____-
I don't like in studying about science *after BOBO had discuss with EZAN, with the help by ZANY* gahaha.
still the same person -___-
My heart is not for science.
I'm more interest to study about management, education or maybe accountancy .
well~ just wait and see for what beginning of my future.
Wish me best of luck ;D


Just westing my time writing in English for my preparation of IPG interview.

3 comments:

♥HANA ZAINAL♥ said...

eh kau ade abg ehh zanny. bru ak taau kaau. hahhaha :DD

[Zamie.Iza] said...

wahhaaaaaa, bakal cigu bha cintakuuu, insyallh, gud luck sygs !

Ezzanyy said...

hana : ye, sy ade bro. kok kamu xtau sih? :P

iza.cintaa : tq cinta!!!